Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day Before 30-Day Juice Cleanse

Tomorrow is the official day of the juice cleanse.  I'm ready to do this thing.  I felt so much better after the six days I just did.  Lots more energy.  Even my husband noticed it.  One thing I'm not looking forward to though is, driving to pick up the juice, which is over 30 minutes away in normal weather conditions.  Tomorrow is supposed to be icky weather conditions.  Lots more snow.

By the way, I changed this to "juice cleanse".  The reason for that was because I am cleaning my body. A fast sounds depriving, but doing something good for myself/my body is not at all depriving.

Late this afternoon, I went in for a colonic.  It feels great to give my body another boost.  In fact, I'm going again next weekend.

I also feel like I have the energy to start writing on the book I want to finish (draft) this year.  And get started on my business ideas.  Enough wishing and wanting and more doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment