Sunday, December 29, 2013

Day 2: Juice Fast/Feast

I've made it through Day 2 now.  Today, I was extremely tired.  I woke up around 8:00 a.m. and feel back asleep until 10:00 a.m.  Then I feel back asleep at 12:15-1:10 p.m.  My skin is definitely showing signs of the detox.  Little red bumps on my forehead and chin.  I'm glad I decided to start this when I had a few days off of work here and there due to the holidays.  Also, I woke up with a massive headache and the headache has been steady most of the day.  Where I got a tooth implant has also started acting up.  An old injury already getting ready for healing (I hope!).

I've been thinking more about the goals I set for 2014: to write the first draft of a book and to start a small business.  Being that I am committed to rest and working on my goals, I think I should surely accomplish these two tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment