Monday, December 30, 2013

Day 3: Juice Fast/Feast

Today is the end of Day 3.  I had a massive headache upon awakening and couldn't help but take something for the pain.  However, I got the bottle of black cumin seed oil that I had ordered from Mountain Rose Herbs.  I ordered it on Christmas Day and it's already here.  That was fast!  I read that black cumin seed oil had been used for over 2,000 years as a remedy for headaches, particularly migraines, so if I wake up with another nasty headache, I will try out this remedy.

I went to work today and again I am very happy I chose the holidays to begin this, as I had started a new job two months ago so I didn't have a lot of days off.  Being that there were days off between now and New Year's, this really helped since I have such low energy.  At work, I was fine until about 11:30 a.m., but then I started to feel just awful-headache, nausea, and complete lack of energy.  I usually at least walk outside at lunch if I'm not eating that day (which I won't be for another 30 or so days!).  I couldn't do anything today but sit at my desk.  Plus, it was 10F or so outside.

On the way home on the bus, my stomach was in such pain and the nausea was almost unbearable.  That had to be one of the longest bus rides ever.

When I got home, I took a nap for about 45 minutes and when I woke up, I was covered in sweat.  Ick!

So I'm sure hoping this wave of detoxing will be over soon because it is awful.  While I once did a 12 days juice fast, it was not like this.  That tells me that this time my body seriously needs this detox.


No comments:

Post a Comment