Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Day 4: Juice Feast/Fast

Almost to the end of Day 4.  Feeling much better today.  I didn't wake up with the massive headache, although there was some headache present so I took a bit of the black cumin seed oil.  We'll see if the testimonials are true about it.

This past day I haven't had much hungry.  I drank some lemon juice with ginger and water and another glass of grapefruit juice.  I made another grapefruit juice for later and two green juices.

I noticed my skin cleared up quite a bit during the night.  The bumps on my forehead have almost completely disappeared.

I took advantage of this morning's energy to look a bit at my finances and where I needed to cut costs and also to clean up a bit around the house.  My plan is to go out to the bookstore for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment