Sunday, December 1, 2013

Finally! Up and Running. :)

I was certified a few years ago in life coaching through the Coach Training Alliance.  At the time, I really found the program more about my own self-development as I was going through a difficult time then.  Over the years, more and more people I know ask me for advice or just want me to be an ear to listen to what is going on in their life.  This has pushed me to think that I can certainly offer this service to others.

My specializations include:
  • helping people get organized: their stuff (home and office), their life, their plans
  • project management (getting projects started and keeping them going)
  • motivation
  • stress management
  • relaxation therapy
  • weight loss and healthy eating
  • saving money and reaching your financial goals
Future services and workshops will include:
  • color therapy
  • meditation
  • creating vision boards
  • creating spirit dolls
I look forward to working with you soon.

Betty



No comments:

Post a Comment